Sports

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Janak Jhankar Narzary introduce people working in Bithorai Afat


I was a theater maker during my 7 years of student life in school and college from 1960 to 66. Let me introduce the personalities of my theater team all of them were associated with Bithorai Afat a Bodo students literary and cultural club founded by Prasenjit Brahma, Kamal Kr. Brahma, Jagadish Brahma, Jogen Brahma, Charan Narzary and others. pictures from left top to right: Purnima Basumatary, Fulmati Narzary, Bhanu Brahma, Bharati Brahma, Anu Brahma, Guni Brahma, Pratima Brahma, Janak Jhankar Narzary, Arup Gwra, Ganesh Brahma, Jogen Basumatary Indra Koch, Shachin Basumatary, Hitoraj Brahma, Prasenjit Brahma, Ramnath Narzary, Sarat Narzary, Nilkamal Brahma, Tiken Narzary, Ghanakanta Basumatary, Daneram Basumatary, Hiramba Narzary, Kamal Kr. Brahma, Jogen Brahma,. Most of them have left for their last destiny of life. I left Kokrajhar, my theater land in the mid of 1967 for fine art in Santiniketan, a turning point of my life.

No comments:
Write comments